"When do I get my Commissions?"
We pay commissions and prizes every other week on Fridays. There is no need to request a cashout. Payout can be in directly to your bank account in your local currency, which is our most preferred payout option, but you can also get it in cryptocurrency and a few other options, read more below. The minimum payout is when you have reached $10.
To get a payment, you must fill in the Payout details part on the Account Settings page. Enter your preferred payment processor in the "Payment Type" dropdown menu, and let us know the required information in the corresponding field for that payment processor and we will add it.
If you want to hold your commissions, set Payment Type to "None". You can enter your details for all available options and simply change the method with the Payment Type dropdown menu.
Get paid to your bank account
If you want your payout directly in your local currency to your bank account, register for Wise.
- Click the “Recipients page” in the left side menu and click the blue “Add you bank account” button on the top of the page. Add your bank account details.
- After adding your account, go back to the “Recipients page” and click the link next to your account to mark it as Primary for that currency.
In your Account Settings in Harvest Traffic:
- Select Wise/Bank in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Make sure you have entered your real name exactly as it says on your identification, as well as your address.
- Contact Support and let us know which email address you use in Wise. You only need to do this once.
- Select which currency you use in your primary account in the “Wise currency” field.
When we send commissions like this, we only need your email and currency, but you get your money to your bank account in your country. It is not stored in any payment processor.
If you want your payout sent to your bank but for some reason don’t want to register for Wise, you must send us a ticket with bank information, so we can register the payment with the following details:
- Full name
- Zip code
- Bank name
- Bank Address
- Routing and account number or IBAN and Swift (depending on which is used in your country)
However, we recommend you use Wise to minimize the risk of typos and errors when transferring and entering the information.
Get paid to Coinbase
- Select Coinbase in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Contact Support and let us know which email address you use in Coinbase. You only need to do this once.
Coinbase is similar to PayPal or any other payment processor, the only difference is that the account balance is in BTC instead of fiat currency. You do not need any special knowledge about Bitcoin to use Coinbase.
There is no fee when sending from one member to another and you can convert and withdraw the funds for free to your Paypal account, or to your bank.
Get paid in Bitcoin (to another wallet than Coinbase)
If you want a payment to a Bitcoin wallet that isn’t hosted by Coinbase, keep in mind the fee will vary a lot and sometimes it can be quite high.
- Select Bitcoin in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Contact Support and let us know which Bitcoin address you want to use. You only need to do this once.
Get paid in Litecoin
- Select Litecoin in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Contact Support and let us know which Litecoin address you want to use. You only need to do this once.
Get paid to Uphold
- Select Uphold in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Contact Support and let us know which email address you use in Uphold. You only need to do this once.
Get paid to Paypal
Paypal does not allow sites that sell traffic, so we can't use that directly. If for some reason you want your funds in a Paypal account rather than your bank account, or if you don’t have a bank account and none of the other options work for you, you can get your payout to Paypal.
Contact support and include a link to a Paypal invoice for the amount owed. Since traffic source owners aren’t allowed to use Paypal, I don’t have an account there and I need to be able to pay it as a guest, without logging in. An invoice is not the same as a money request, and you would have to create the invoice yourself.
Alternatively, get your commission payment to Coinbase and immediately convert and withdraw the funds for free to your Paypal account. You could also connect your Paypal account with a Wise account and transfer it from there.